Wednesday, March 14, 2018

A very rare sports report from me!

Wow hell froze over! A sports meet from yours truly! That rarely ever happens. It's what my second or third ever?

So the US women's hockey team won the gold medal in the 2018 Olympics and were making appearances. I saw that signed photos were going for some good cash so I thought I'd embark on this.

I go and see a long line for them. I mooch my way to near the front of the line. In the room are 9 of the girls. I manage to get combos from all before being kicked out of the area. 

While walking around the premises I get 3 more of them. Then they change up the girls in the signing room so I have to line up again. Once again I mooch to near the front, go in, and start getting more. Unfortunately by this time I'm a marked man and they start kicking me out of the room as they wanted to let in other people. But not before I get 9 more including Captain Meghan Duggan.

I then waited by their bus to get the ones I missed, but as they were all coming I honestly had no idea who to ask a combo from.

Overall this was a success. I heard Hilary Knight was a total bitch in NYC, but I scored her. Also scored both Lamourieux twins which was cool. All in all I got 21 of the 23 girls. Not bad at all. I missed these two: 


Brianna Decker
Maddie Rooney

On to the visuals,

Lamourieux sister #1

Lamourieux sister #2

Hilary Knight

Meghan Duggan

Full list of photo ops

Autographed 11x14

No comments:

Post a Comment