Monday, September 20, 2021

Some scattered meets in August and September

In early September I would go for the band Fifth Dimension, best known for the song The Age of Aquarius. Sadly only one original member, Florence LaRue. The rest are barely valid. I arrive at the venue just in time as the band is signing. I get in line and get ops with the barely valids just so I'm not out of place. Then get the Florence combo no issue. 

Florence LaRue

Autographs

Full list of photo ops


Couple of days later I would go for the female group En Vogue. Unfortunately they didn't stop at the venue, but then THEIR car drove to OUR car and they said they couldn't do ops but would sign. A bit of a let down but at least I got my CD covers signed by 2 of the original members as we handed them stuff in the car. 

Autographs


Next up, the end of August, comedian and actor Michael Blackson (Coming 2 America). He did a meet and greet after his comedy show.  

Michael Blackson


Start off September with politician Ron Paul. I met him before but this was very close to my house so I thought why not try for some autographs. While so many young actors and politicians wear masks, after the event there was the 86 year old Ron Paul doing a meet and greet and taking maskless photo ops.

While waiting I go to one of the tables and see a burger untouched. So naturally I grab it and eat it.

Go up to Ron and get an 8x10 and a program signed. Also get another op. After his meet and greet I get another photo signed.

I saw someone doing an interview. Asked who that was and apparently it's Gerald Celente. I get the op. 

Ron Paul

Gerald Celente

Autographs

Mooching a burger

No comments:

Post a Comment