Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Some Scattered meets in August

To start off August I would try for actor David Cross who is the main antagonist in the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies. Waited at the venue and after his show he exited. Did combos. Sucks he has a beard but that is what he usually sports.

Photo op

Autographs


A few days later I would go for a Rock and Roll legend and former teen idol, Dion DiMucci. For those who don't know who that is I suggest googling him. He did combos and was a pretty nice guy.

Photo op

Autographs


Towards the end of August I made a brief appearance at Potterverse. There were a few guests but most were barely valid. I only got actress Miriam Margolyes. Dan Fogler was there but I had him.

Photo op


A few days after that I would go for band members of The Grateful Dead. First up is Bob Weir who is grumpy but does stop then shuts it down, and second is Mickey Hart who is nicer.

Bob Weir

Mickey Hart


And finally I attended a small con called Fairfax Comic Con. The only significant name there that I didn't have is Greg Grunberg who was in The Force Awakens, Hollow Man, and other things. I got a photo op. Since I had nothing else going on I looked into some comic book related names. Got Robert Venditti (The Surrogates, which was adopted into a Bruce Willis movie) and John Cassaday who is a writer for the valid canon Star Wars comics sanctioned by Disney.

Greg Grunberg

Robert Venditti

John Cassaday

No comments:

Post a Comment