Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Final Con of 2023: Wrestlecade

For my final con of 2023, I would attend Wrestlecade in North Carolina. I was not going to go. Didn't have very many wants. Needed a better shot with Bugsy McGraw, didn't have Bobby Blaze or Jack Victory so needed those. But someone else expressed interest in going, and my philosophy was if he goes, I'll tag with him. If he doesn't go, I won't go. He ended up going and I tagged along with him. And I'm glad I did, because names I needed that were not announced appeared there!

First guest I get is Bugsy McGraw, upgrading my shot from 2009. Got a combo from him. I also got Jimmy Valiant to sign the same item as Bugsy. No need for another Jimmy op.

Then a photo op with Jack Victory (wearing shades). Then I go for Rick Link, a rare name that was not announced for the show. Then get a photo op with Bobby Blaze. I then go to Matt Hardy's son King Maxell. I show him and Reby Hardy the broken Hardy group op from years ago at MCW and they got a kick out of it. The younger brother of Maxell even wanted to see the op. Maxell was just a baby. I got an update with King Maxell form baby to toddler. And his  little brother looked like he wanted in on all the photo op action. So I setup a group shot with both of them plus Reby Sky and they were all happy to do it.

Then I go for a solid WCW name that I don't have and was not announced! Namely Scotty Riggs! Wow how awesome! He was doing group shots with Buff Bagwell and they had the WCW tag belts. So I got that American Males photo op! 

Next I show Izzy Morena our photo op from Wrestle Con in 2019. She got all excited and said we have to do an update. So she gave me a free photo op. That was nice of her.

Then I go for Violent J of the Insane Clown Posse. I actually do like many of their songs so I wish it were both of them. Then Xia Brookside from NXT UK. And finally go back to Jack Victory cause I see him without shades and I get a free no shades shot with him.

I also got Kane to sign my WWF magazine that I got Undertaker to sign in early 2023.  

Bugsy McGraw

Rick Link

Bobby Blaze

King Maxell

Reby Hardy and King Maxell plus one

Buff Bagwell and Scotty Riggs

Izzy Moreno

Violent J

Xia Brookside

Jack Victory

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment