Sunday, September 22, 2024

Gary LeVox, Jena Malone, Afroman, and more towards the end of May

So this trek starts at the airport with flights. First up is Gary LeVox, lead singer of Rascal Flatts. Probably best known for a cover of Tom Cochrane's "Life Is a Highway" and they also did the soundtrack for the 2006 Cars animated movie. He is nice as can be. I get the ops and autos. 

Next up is Jena Malone. She wasn't as nice and seemed freaked out. Even hating on markedout board member adelta. After she finished smoking and went to wait for luggage we were all able to go up to her one by one to get a combo, but she still denied adelta.

Autographs


Next day we had to look for the hotel but it wasn't easy to find. Came across one hotel with the band Aventura. Never heard of them but got photos with 3 members though not the lead singer. 

Finally found the hotel. It was a success. I got a fresh op with actress Patina Miller, upgrade with Gary LeVox, and update with Bryan Cranston. Autograph wise I got Gary Sinise, BD Wong on 2 blanks, and Jena Malone.

Go to a different event where Donald Trump is speaking. My objective is Afroman, best known  for the 2000 hit "Because I Got High". After Trump was done and left, I mooched inside the room and Afroman is just sitting around fully USA suited. He is nice as can be and I get the op.

Autographs


I go back one last time the next day. And again, it was a success. I get a photo op with actress Ruthie Ann Miles (fresh), combo with Gary Sinise (upgrade), combo with Jena Malone (upgrade from 2 days ago), combo with Mary McCormack (update), and a photo op with country singer Jamey Johnson (update). 

Autographs





Full list of photo ops



No comments:

Post a Comment