Sunday, September 22, 2024

Some scattered meets throughout May

In early May I went to a venue for singer and actor Tyler Hilton (One Tree Hill). Opening for him was the daughter of Lynda Carter, Jessica Carter Altman. Tyler arrives first and is nice as can be. Then Jessica arrives and she is nice. I told her I met her mother. Was hoping Lynda Carter would come so I can get autographs but that didn't happen. 

Tyler Hilton

Jessica Carter Altman


Next an event where anyone could show up. You just wait and see who you see. The main score for me was Melinda Gates, ex wife of Bill Gates. Otherwise, it was slim pickings. The only actor I got was Wilmer Valderrama who I already have. Actress Michaela Coel denied going in and denied leaving. Sean Penn denied going in. Don McLean ignored going in but stopped going out. I got an auto and I got an op with his girl Paris Dylan. The only other name I got that I consider notable is billionaire Daniel Lubetzky from Shark Tank fame. See the full list for the other names.

I tried waiting for Sean Penn to leave to try for an autograph, but he wasn't leaving anytime soon. So I went home.

Melinda Gates

Full list of photo ops

Don McLean autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment