Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Scattered meets throughout June Part 1

To kick off June I would go for the band LA Guns. Two originals, Tracii Guns and Phil Lewis. I never got them but have other core members of the band. The rest of the current line up are barely valid. 

Unfortunately, both of them along with Johnny Martin went into the bus as soon as the show ended. Eventually Johnny came out the bus and I got him. Also got Ace Von Johnson and Dean Cramer. Tracii came off the bus and did the official meet and greet. But they made sure to kick us out of the venue first. After he was done with the meet and greet he was walking back to the bus, asked him for photo ops and he was nice as can be. Despite my best attempts couldn't get Phil Lewis to come off the bus. I guess 50% success is better than total failure. 

Full list of photo ops


Next evening I go to a movie set for actress Chloe East. Locate her and she is super nice. Also get director Jaume Collet-Serra (House of Wax, Jungle Cruise, Black Adam) who is nice. 

Go to a music venue for the Happy Together tour. Sadly, I have most everyone there and it's full of barely valids. The band the Troggs best known for the hit song Wild Thing were there, but the only original member is Chris Britton and turns out he was not even there. PUNCH. Another rare band there was the Fortunes but again no original members. 

All the good names I got there were repeats. Got Paul Cowsill, Ron Dante, Jason Scheff of Chicago fame (who also signed for me), Susan Cowsill, Gary Puckett, Jules Alexander, plus a bunch of barely valids.

Chloe East

Full list of photo ops

Jason Scheff autographs


Couple of nights later I waited for DJ Martin Garrix at his hotel. He came out and was super nice. Then waited at a venue for the band Echo & the Bunnymen which has 2 originals. Will Sergeant comes out and is super nice and signs. Ian McCulloch comes out a little later and is not so nice but does photos. 

Walked to another spot where basketball player Jeremy Lin was. Since I was in town I figured why not get him. I remember reading about Linsanity. He was actually nice and did combos.

Full list of photo ops

Martin Garrix, Will Sergeant, and Jeremy Lin autographs


Next up go to Baltimore at an awards event. First see Raul Esparza and he is nice. This is an upgrade for me because he has a beard in my previous photo. Then got updates with Luke James and Lee Daniels. Then a fresh photo with Amanda Lipitz and yet another photo with Raul. 

Go to the next spot where my riding buddy wants Nick Jonas. I already have him. In a garage see Will Farrell's son Magnus Ferrell and Frankie Jonas congregating. Get photo ops with both and they are nice as can be. Both are fresh for me. Couldn't figure out Nick Jonas and this ended the night. 

Full list of photo ops


Couple of days later wake up early for a flight for country singer Rodney Atkins. Saw him ordering breakfast. Went up to him and asked for photos. He was super nice and also signed.

Later that evening went to a spot for Scott Eastwood. I got him with shades before so wanted to upgrade. After his event got a photo with producer Jonathan Saba and Scott himself was super nice. 

Rodney Atkins

Jonathan Saba

Scott Eastwood

Rodney Atkins Autographs


Next day I go for some UFC fighters hoping to see Dana White. Got a few fighters including Josh Hokit who went viral for saying Michelle Obama is a man. Waited for Dana White but he seemingly went out the side. 

Josh Hokit

Full list of photo ops


Next day I attend a mini concert with The Band Perry. The original line up was Kimberly Perry and her two brothers. The current lineup is Kimberly and her husband Johnny. After the show I manage to bum rush the stage and get Kimberly who was nice. Her husband went inside I asked her if she could bring him out for a photo and she did. 

Kimberly Perry

Johnny Costello


On a day I was on a quest to meet Dana White of UFC fame. I go to an event and wait. The venue is basically a house with a driveway and there's a pathway to walk in. 

While I'm on the sidewalk two security guards try to bully me and tell me I need to stand across the street. I fire back and tell them I'm on a sidewalk and they try to insist it's private property. 

After some back and forth the security guard said he's coming back to "remove me". He leaves, comes back, the removal never happens and after more cars come in I'm yelled at again saying I'm impeding the pathway of guests (I'm standing on the side pathway so I'm literally in nobody's way) and he's saying I'm making guests uncomfortable (I care about that as much as they would if they were making me uncomfortable). 

I then lash on him threatening him saying that if he's giving me a hard time for standing on the sidewalk away from the pathway I will deliberately stand in the middle of the pathway. He then lashes back about my rough tone at him then I finally tell him that if he believes I'm trespassing to call the police on me and tell them I'm standing here. He goes "thank you" then goes on the phone and seemingly fake talks to police. Spoiler alert, no cops ever showed up but more graphers show up and the bullying stops now that we have numbers. This spot is a bust as I only get Kaitlan Collins.

Finally 3 cars pull up with Dana White in one of them. They go on the driveway. There is no good ask and Dana White goes inside. The 3 cars then pull in a parking garage. 

Go to another spot to try and get some fighters then try another possible spot for Dana White later. Among others I get Alex Pereira who looks like he is about to enter an octagon. 

Then a tip pops up that Dana White's cars were spotted outside a local Barnes and Noble! Holy crap! Rush there and there were his cars! It felt as magical as when Nicolas Cage's car pulled up at his NYC hotel. At this point don't know where exactly Dana White is, but he indeed comes out of the Barnes and Noble. Ask him for combos and he is nice as can be. Wish I could have gone back to the security guards to rub the photo op in their faces, but the event would have sadly been long done. Try another spot get a couple more names and this ended the evening.

Full list of photo ops

Dana White autographs


Next, I go to the airport with Bunny DeBarge of the DeBarge band (Rhythm of the Night). She arrives and describes us waiting for her at the airport as "sweet". She was super nice and took photos and signed my vinyl already signed by El Debarge. She goes "oh that's El's signature". 

Later that evening I went for actress Cocoa Brown from Ted 2. She did a merch table and was super nice. 

Bunny DeBarge

Cocoa Brown

Bunny DeBarge autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment