Sunday, August 30, 2026

WWE airport meets in August, Tommy Tutone, and more

On a day in early August, I spent some time at the airport and got some Olympic players. 

First off, some WWE airport meets. My goal was to get a photo op with the only member of Fatal Influence that I never met. Namely Lainey Reid. So, I managed to obtain her flight itinerary. 

Just by having that, without doing any extra work, I concluded with high probability the following: 

1) Based on the itinerary there would be more people on the flight. Not even a matter of if, but who and how many.

2) Since she is on the flight, it would be likely that Jacy Jayne and Fallon Henley would be as well since they are known to travel together.

Furthermore, there was another flight before that with a similar itinerary I figured would also have people. 

Spoiler alert, I was right on all counts. 

So, I start with the first flight. Sadly, I overslept by a few minutes and the flights was about 20 minutes early. So that threw things off. But as I arrive, I do see Oba Femi. I wasn't going to ask at first since I heard about how much he's changed and I already have two photos with him. But I thought what the hell I am not doing anything else. I ask him and he stops. 

I then see Trick Williams and get him again. He is one I don't think will ever change. Like Liv Morgan he will always be nice. 

There were probably more people in this flight. But I move to my main flight. First up, Gunther. I approach and ask and to my shock he stopped. This is my second photo with him. 

Then get repeats with Charlotte Flair, Ivar, Chelsea Green, and Tiffany Stratton (who was startled after my camera flashed and Chelsea Green says "good morning" in a joking manner). 

I now begin to panic as I don't see signs of Lainey Reid. I quickly go to another location where I see Gunther and Charlotte again. I wait some more and suddenly all three members of Fatal Influence come out. I breathe a sigh of relief. 

Fallon Henley breaks from the group. I get a selfie. I ask Lainey Reid and she is nice about it. Mission accomplished. Praise the combo Gods. 

Finally, I now have a helping hand and don't have to selfie. I get a dual shot with Lainey Reid and Jacy Jayne. See Erik and Ivar just standing and get a dual shot with them. Fallon Henley returns and I get another photo with her. This ended my time here. 

Went to another airport to try for a flight with the Usos. I know that may be a fool's endeavor, but I was doing other stuff so this was just a bonus stop. The plane arrived a little early so I'm not sure if I missed anything, but I see Jey come out no Jimmy. Jey gave his usual blow off. Sucks cause Jimmy may have at least signed one. I wasn't too upset as I met them before. Though it's a mystery why I never saw Jimmy. 

Couple of hours later I had the flight for Tommy Heath, the lead singer of Tommy Tutone, best known for the 1981 song, 867-5309/Jenny. He came off the flight and stopped. Did photo ops and signed 3 things for me. I had doubles of 1 photo but he said "more than that I gotta charge you" and didn't sign it. He also told us Animotion was on the flight. And indeed Bill Wadhams and one other member was. So I got an update with Bill and I got the other band member. 

Went to a hotel for Olympians and got one photo op. Then went to check a spot for former UK PM Boris Johnson but the setup was terrible. Came back to the hotel and got a bunch of Olympians, most notably Donna de Varona. After this checked a spot for Eli Young but it was cooked. Feeling defeated at how the evening was largely a waste I idiotically decided to head home instead of checking one last spot for actor Jet Jurgensmeyer whom I need a better shot with. Because those that did got him just hanging around there. PUNCH!

Full list of photo ops Part 1

Full list of photo ops Part 2

Full list of photo ops Part 3 

Lainey Reid and Jacy Jayne

Fallon Henley

Tommy Heath

Donna de Varona

Tommy Heath autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment