Sunday, August 30, 2026

Steel City Con in August

In August I would attend one single con. Namely, Steel City Con. There wasn't much I needed here as I had pretty much all the biggest names there. 

First got artist Dave Nestler. Then John Morris who voices Andy in all the Toy Story movies. Then got Brett Gelman from Stranger Things. I got a free photo op with Mystique suited Jerry O'Connell who there with his wife Rebecca Romijn. 

Then got artist Gregg Schigiel and voice actor Jeff Pidgeon who was in many Pixar movies like Monsters Inc and Toy Story.

In the vending area saw Day of the Dead producer Mike Ancas setup at a table. His autos were $10 and I got a free photo op. Then got Joe Chrest (Stranger Things, Perfect Date), Randy Havens (Stranger Things, Godzilla movies, Stargirl), and Jake Connelly (Stranger Things). 

Ended my time at Steel City with an upgrade from Shining Twins Lisa Burns and Louise Burns. 

Aside from all that, I showed Nia Vardalos our airport photo from 2011 and she got a kick out of it asking where it was and saying how she lost that scarf on the set of My Life in Ruins. And I was also commissioned to get John Cena to sign 10 trading cards for someone. I managed to even get a proof shot on Cena's approval. While taking it a staff member yelled at me as he didn't hear Cena approve it. 

Lisa Burns and Louise Burns

Full list of photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment