Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Ralph Fiennes, Halle Berry, and more in April

Around mid-April, actor Ralph Fiennes and actress Indira Varma were doing a show. The access wasn't good. But we wait for entry and see Indira Varma arrive. Since we have bigger fish to fry (Ralph) and don't want to blow our cover we painfully wait. Ralph arrives and sadly uses the fake cell phone trick. Luckily Indira was just standing there talking to other cast members and I manage to go up to her and get a photo op and autographs. 

Later that day we wait at a different spot in the hopes that Ralph is nicer. Basically, it was waiting for him to finish the show, go to dinner, and come back to the spot. And when he does, he was being rough, but we managed to plead for the photo op, and he declined autographs. SUCCESS! 

Later that evening I decide to try for the "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" tour at the venue. I mainly need Ryan Stiles (Two and a Half Men) and Joel Murray (Monsters University, and the last Murray I still need). At the venue I see Ryan Styles near the van and ask for the op. He literally laughs at me and following that the venue security kicks me off the property. Now I'm looking from afar with no access. So as the van leaves the driveway of the venue I go to the hotel. 

At the hotel the driver sees me and remembers me from the venue and goes "oh this guy". But thankfully I'm 100% on the sidewalk at that point. I get ops with Joel Murray (fresh), Greg Proops (repeat), and Ryan Stiles (fresh). Since I'm the only one waiting I miss actor Jeff B Davis. Overall, a pretty successful day.

Indira Varma

Ralph Fiennes

Joel Murray

Greg Proops

Ryan Stiles

Joel Murray

Autographs


Next day was waiting at the airport for actress Halle Berry. While waiting for her former house speaker Kevin McCarthy is flying out, so I get the photo op. Then Halle Berry comes through and I manage to get the full combo with her. SCORE! 

After that I go to an event with names such as Judith Light, John Lithgow, Jessica Hecht, Jordan Donica, Laverne Cox, and others. But I had them. I was hoping to get Indira Varma no shades. Most actually snuck in including Ralph but I see Judith Light and get another photo. Then I see Indira with an encourage. I try to ask for the op but sadly she declines. 

Kevin McCarthy

Halle Berry

Judith Light

Autograph


Next day I try for Halle Berry leaving. She was a little rougher but still manage to get the combo. Got her to sign a Swordfish DVD already signed by John Travolta. 

Halle Berry

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment