Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Some scattered meets throughout February

In early February I embark to get actor Ronny Chieng who was in Crazy Rich Asians, Godzilla vs Kong, among others. I checked the venue and didn't know if he was in already. I hit up a nearby spot for some rap names I never heard of. I figure since I was there anyway might as well. I got Kwame, Chubb Rock, and Master Gee. On exit I try for Ronny again. He walks out with his entourage and is nice as can be.

Then to another spot for Seth MacFarlane. I met him before but I wanted the autograph. While waiting I get composers Joel McNeely and Michael Corcoran. Sadly Seth garages out. I also get actress Elizabeth Gillies but sadly a repeat name.

Ronny Chieng

Full list of photo ops


Days after I go to the airport for actress Sissy Spacek. Met her before but I wanted a better op and some autographs. She was somehow freaked out by me. She signed but sadly didn't do the op. I tried to ask her husband Jack Fisk for the op but he also declined.

Then to another repeat name, Vint Cerf also known as the father of the Internet. He sat down and lectured me. Asked how I knew about the flight. I said I waited on San Fransico flights (the place where he was doing events). He said he is "paranoid" and wanted to know who I was and asked for my ID which I showed him. Talked about previous airport encounters with another combo hunter. 

In one of the autographs he drew a sketch for inter planetary Internet and said he didn't do that for others and I'm "special". He also explained to me how they want to have Internet on Mars one day.

Vint Cerf

Autographs


A few days later I hit up the Animaniacs on tour event. The main reason is for screen writer Randy Rogel. I enter and see both Rob Paulsen and Maurice LaMarche. I get autos from them. Then I wait and as the show is starting Randy is about to enter I quickly grab a photo op.

Then to the airport for actor Jon Bernthal. He is cool and I get another photo op and some autographs. I try for singer Gary LeVox at a spot but sadly never see him (spoiler alert, I would make that up in the future).

Randy Rogel

Jon Bernthal

Autographs


Mid February I mooch into a book signing and get a photo op with director Edward Zwick. The next evening I mooched into a show with actress Zainab Johnson. Everyone lined up and I got the op.

Edward Zwick

Zainab Johnson


Couple of days later I go to the airport for football player Joe Montana. He was rough but I got him to sign a football. Then went to a venue for singer Steve Forbert. He did a meet and greet and I got the photo op. Went to another venue for comedian and actor Hasan Minhaj but sadly never saw him. Had I waited at the hotel a little I probably would have but I called it too early.

Steve Forbert

Signed football


Next day I went to the airport for actress Phylicia Rashad. I have her but wanted autographs. She signed but wouldn't do photos with me. It's ok I have great ops with her. 

Autographs

Phylicia Rashad signing for me


No comments:

Post a Comment