Monday, March 25, 2013

I STEPPED on a NINE YARD VIPER in SAN FRANCISCO


Fresh out of the January ordeal, I set out for some meets in early February.

The celebrities were Tony Bennett, Chris Rock, Adam Scott (Step Brothers, among others), and Amanda Peet (The Whole Nine Yards, Saving Silverman, Identity Theif, among others)

Tony Bennett I got before but always good to get something signed by him.

So I ventured out. I had to make up some white lies to mooch my way into the event, but mooching I managed to do! Sadly, turns out Chris Rock left early and no one managed to get him as he was rushed out. Not a huge deal as I have a photo op.

After it was over I manage to get Tony Bennett to sign my album and a combo from Amanda Peet. When asking for an auto she was reluctant but did it. Outside the event they immediately sneak out Amanda Peet and no one else was able to get her! Luckily in the event the cameras were rolling and she was in a predicament so she felt obliged to do the combo. 



I wait to get an Adam Scott photo op but they rushed him away. I was then caught on my lie. Having already gotten my main want (Amanda Peet photo op) I simply leave without incident. After leaving I see Adam Scott walking about and doing photo ops. I manage to grab one.

Randy Orton was flying into town for his auto show appearance and I had a flight for him. Since I was already in town to get celebrities I figured might as well put in the extra time to get an Orton autograph on the WWE_E v2. I waited and he came out. I asked for the auto and he gave me one of the nicest Randy autographs I ever saw. I was going to get a photo op but after I got the autograph he put a hood on. Since hooded Randy Orton isn't much of an upgrade from this I just let him be. Hard to believe that this man once caused me so much pain and suffering for so long, and now I am just getting his autograph as a bonus. 

All in all a successful trek, and a breath of fresh air after my previous ordeal. Got an almost impossible combo in Amanda Peet, a photo op with Adam Scott, and an autograph from an aging Tony Bennett. Then I topped it all up with a very nice Randy Orton autograph on my new WWE_E. 

Photo ops



Autographs


No comments:

Post a Comment