Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pre Wrestlemania WWE meets featuring two special guests!


It was a week before Wrestlemaia 29. WWE RAW was headed to DC. I went to the airport to get some WWE names. I arrive with one goal in mind: Shawn Michaels. I had two CS figures and thought I'd get them knocked out. 

Before he is due to land, I go and see what else I can get, and I see Cody Rhodes. Since he has a mustache, I got a photo op. I also get him on the WWE_E V2. And of course I see none other than thunderbudies  and 

While hanging around baggage claim with them there's a motherload flight with tons of lower tier folks. Since I don't have a dark haired Aksana photo op I did try for one but she apologized and said no photos. She did sign my new WWE_E though. After getting a couple more autographs I had to rush back to HBK. To my astonishment the thunderbudies stayed with the lower tier folks. HBK did a combo and extra for me. Photo op sucks but considering I have multiple photo ops with him, this is of no consequence to me. Then I rushed back to the motherload flight area. My old nemesis points out Layla to me. I asked her to sign my WWE_E V2 and she goes "that's no me" pointing to the Lauren Mayhew entry. But then I point to her entry and she goes "oh yea" and I got a photo op just for the hell of it. After some more autographs the thunderbudies go outside. While inside I see Epico. Went out and told the thunderbudies and they eventually come in but Epico had already blown me off then blew them off. 

I scout out more and I find Ted Dibiase Jr and Great Khali. I inform the thunderbudies about my finding. Thanks for the credit, guys  Dibiase was nice and talkative and it was good seeing him again. 

After that I ask if he saw anyone and he informs me that Michael Hayes is outside, and I see both him and Pat Patterson. They return inside and I got an auto from each. 

After the dust settles  asks me why I'm still here and if I know of anything more coming. I told him truthfully that at this point I am just staying to maximize value for my parking meter (it was already an hour and change and I wanted to leave before 2 hours was up), and that I already got Shawn Michaels. 

Shortly after the conversation I bid  farewell and I'm on my way, with lots of trials and tribulations ahead (ie Wrestlemania weekend). 

My full WWE V2 haul is this: 

Aksana
Alex Riley
Cody Rhodes
Great Khali
Layla
Noami
Natalya (two entries)
Ted Dibiase
Titus O Neil
Michael Hayes (freebirds entry)
Pat Patterson
Damian Sandow (Idol Stevens and inside cover as Damian)
Cameron (inside cover)

All photo ops

HBK autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment