Thursday, September 3, 2015

Almost had a BAD time with SANTA

I decide to try for Billy Bob Thornton. I arrive at the venue and he is still on stage. People start trickling out indicating the show may be over, though most people's cars are still there. So we wait at the spot we think he's coming out. Shortly after boom we see him. This was about 30-40 minutes after I arrived! 

We ask and he says reluctantly "if I do one I have to do all" (we were about 7 people). But we approach and he signs. I ask for a photo op he goes "just take it" while he's signing. But I beg him to look and he does. Photo comes out blurry I beg for a retake. Then another woman tries to get a photo op and her camera isn't working, after like 2 minutes I take the shot for her. I then get an autograph. I try to get another autograph but his handler says no. After he's almost in the bus I beg for a second graph and he does it! 

After that I happily left. This is by far the record shortest time I ever spent in that spot! 

But wow, this sure was more stress and more effort than I had anticipated. Thought he was supposed to be super nice! But thankfully it ended in success 


Photo op

Autographs



No comments:

Post a Comment