Saturday, January 16, 2016

Final day of meets in 2015 was a total bust and disaster

I was not initially planning for WWE. But after finding flight info for Rusev and Lana, I decided I had to give it a shot. 

But my day would start even before venturing with WWE. 

First I had a sex date. After the sex date turns out I could make a flight for singer Chaka Khan. I wasn't planning to make this so I had nothing to get signed and she is known to blow off photo ops. So I didn't go there with high expectations. 

Sure enough, she signed but no photo ops. 

After that I would meet up with adelta, we would go to the WWE Spot for the early morning, and get a couple of hours sleep in the car. 

We wake up and start. 

Didn't bother with Primo, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, Heath Slater, R-Truth,  or Damien Sandow. As I had no need for them. 

Big E I had no need for but he was making funny faces so I got a photo op. 

Bo Dallas I could have used his auto on the WWE_E V2 but sadly I missed him trying to get an updated Fandango photo op. He did photo ops but ignored when it came for me and adelta 


Could have used a Xavier Woods auto on my WWE_E V2 but sadly he came in another gate and I was waiting for Rusev and Lana. 


Tyler Breeze was friendly I got an updated picture with him. Now here is where a bad day was made worse. He almost ruined my WWE_E V2. I gave him the gold sharpie and he almost went over my Brad Maddox I yelled "NOOOOOoooo" and directed him where to sign! Sadly there is still one line so now my WWE_E V2 is tainted. 

Kane I got an autograph on the WWE_E V2. I already had him on two entries so I got him on the Big Show and Kane entry. Big whoop. 

Sadly it was getting clearer that somehow we missed Rusev and Lana. I made some magical research and the evidence pointed out that they already made it through. Wow I couldn't believe it. We saw everyone we were expected to see EXCEPT for who I came for. I then left in disgust. 

Coupled with the fact that my WWE_E V2 is now tainted, this day was a total waste of time, money, and effort. To be quite honest outside of October and November my array of 2015 meets and success was horrible to average. And the last day of 2015 reflected that. Hindsight is 20/20 I should have gone home after fucking. 

Not getting Chaka Khan

Tyler Breeze

Big E

Now here's a page of the inside cover of the WWE_E V2


Under Cesaro you have Brad Maddox signed in silver. You see a gold line that was almost the auto of Tyler Breeze. On the upper left is Tyler Breeze's auto


No comments:

Post a Comment