Saturday, May 15, 2021

First wrestling con in 2 years

In May I would attend my second con of 2021 and my first wrestling con since Wrestle Con during WrestleMania weekend in 2019.

My wants in this con would be few. But in these virus times, even few is good. Also, the con felt almost like a normal con. Many people weren't wearing masks. Most none of the wrestlers wore masks at the table. And I don't think I saw a single mask photo op. It felt great to be back, so to speak. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

First I would get Brett Azar. He played the Iron Sheik in Young Rock and also was a stand in for two Terminator movies. Then I got Randy Hogan, who was a parody of Hulk Hogan in NWA. Then to Lisa Danielle aka Bronco Billie. She was a valet of Randy Savage in the first Spiderman movie. She was only $5 for the photo op and anything even remotely associated to the Macho Man Randy Savage is euphoric. 

Then I got Miranda Gordy, daughter of Terry Gordy. Then 80s WWF wrestler Desiree Petersen, who was officially attending her first ever con. She did free ops. Then I got Davey Richards, someone I always missed when he came around. Then the daughter of Tully Blanchard, Tessa Blanchard. I rounded my wants at the con with Alex Garcia and Amber Nova. 

Then as the con ended and everyone was wrapping up I snagged a few more photo ops. Namely a dual op with Kelly Kelly and Layla, Tatanka, Ari Lehman of Friday the 13th fame, and Bill Alfonso (all of which were updates). 

Full list of photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment