Sunday, July 18, 2021

A quick meeting with Wynonna Judd

So Wynonna Judd was playing at a venue not too far away. I got her before but I figured since I found a cool record for $1.50, I'd go get it signed. And at least when just seeking the autograph it's less stressful.

Wait there, and as the show is ending one guy tells us that she's in the bus and she's not doing combos. Considering I am watching the bus like a hawk and seeing who goes in and who goes out, I find that hard to believe. 

In the end it's 4 of us waiting. While waiting a woman just collapses on the floor and bumps her head on the ground, bleeding. They call an ambulance and police come. This caused quite the commotion.

Finally Wynonna comes out, I call for her, she says one minute and goes in the bus. Eventually she comes out and is nice as can be. This picture is much better than my older one. And she has a beautiful signature. 

Wynonna Judd

Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment