Monday, September 20, 2021

Scares that Care in Williamsburg

Towards the end of July I attended Scares that Care in Williamsburg, VA. My wants there were limited. In the con you were required to wear a mask, but you could remove them for photo ops (a setup that I'm fine with).

First up I get Al Leong from Big Trouble in Little China, Lethal Weapon, Genghis Khan in Bill and Ted, among others. Sadly no photo op only price so I get the full combo. 

Next actor Ed O'Ross from Full Metal Jacket, Dicky Tracy, Red Heat starring Arnold, among others. Get the op. Then get Jeff Kober. Not a huge want but I figure not much I'm getting anyway. 

I end my time at this con with Michael Pare. He is in one of my favorite Christopher Reeves movies besides Superman. Namely Village of the Damned. I get the full combo since there's no op price. 

Al Leong

Ed O'Ross

Jeff Kober

Michael Pare

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment