Monday, June 27, 2022

Chiller Theater Report

In April I would make a quick in and out for Chiller Theater. One of my main wants is Jamie Farr who is 87. I skipped a Steel City Con cause he was supposed to be at Chiller then he canceled that Chiller. So to get a third chance at someone that old is truly a gift.

On the negative side most prices at Chiller were insane. Even for lower names. I ended up skipping almost everyone on my "maybe" list such as the lower Back to the Future names and thankfully had splitters for almost everyone I did get. So I didn't end up spending a fortune. 

First off I get actress Mindy Cohn AKA Natalie from The Facts of Life. She had a huge line. Then actress Heather Thomas and then Jamie Farr who also had a line. Sad to say he looks like he's on death's door. But may we all look that good at 87 and be healthy enough to do combos. 

Then Maia Brewton from Adventures in Baby Sitting. And from there Tim Blaney AKA Johnny 5 from Short Circuit 1 and 2. Then to Kelly Packard from Baywatch. I was gifted a signed 8x10 of her. Then Lisa Whelchel AKA Blair Warner from Facts of Life. 

Deborah Foreman from Valley girl was reasonably priced and I got the op. Then went for Billy Redden AKA Banjo Boy from Deliverance. And he had the Banjo with him. So that was a nice touch.

Ended my time at Chiller with a dual shot with Amy Steel and John Furey from Friday the 13th part 2 fame.

Jamie Farr

Kelly Packard

Full list of Chiller photo ops

Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment