Monday, June 27, 2022

Two days of comedy names

There was a comedy event, and not very much I needed. 

First I tried Steve Carrell on a flight. But it was a total bust as he only spoke to Radioman. I even tried to ask his wife Nancy Carrell (who is an actress) for an op but even she declined!

Next day I go to a pre party for the event. 

There it was successful as I got an upgrade with Oliva Munn and autographs. Also got Jon Stewart again and comedian Bassem Youssef.

Pete Davidson along with Kim Kardashian took the garage but Pete did send ins.

Ed Helms was a total dick and did nothing for no one.

I also spotted Robert Smigal AKA Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.  He was cool, signed and even did sketches! I begged him to bring Triumph to the event the next day, but sadly that didn't happen.

Full list of day 1 photo ops

Day 1 autographs


The day of the event, it starts on a good note as I got a fresh op. Namely Samantha Bee.  Also got autographs from her.

Olivia Munn was not taking the mask off and barely doing anything, thank God I got her the prior evening. Steve Carrel and Ed Helms would do nothing for no one again. Thank God I already have both or it would have really been upsetting. There was also a play and some barely valids let out and I got ops (they did socially distanced ops).

Op wise I also got an update with actor John Mulaney and another Pete Davidson shot.

Dave Chappelle arrives and isn't being so nice but I got autos. Didn't need another op. Also got autos from Jimmy Kimmel. 

Full list of day 2 photo ops

Day 2 autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment