Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Events and meets on or around the 4th of July

July begins with events related to 4th of July festivities. A couple of days prior to the 4th at Trump's state fair. First up I get an updated photo op with Brodus Clay AKA Tyrus. I got NASCAR names in Austin Dillon and CEO Richard Childress. Plus some political names. 

Went to another spot where I got MMA fighter Ali Abdelaziz, Trace Adkins (update), and Lee Loughnane of Chicago (update). Sadly, he is now the only original member of Chicago left in the band which did me no good as I needed autos from other members. 

Then got country singer Carly Pearce (fresh), Robert Bell of Kool and the Gang (update), and Patti LaBelle (update). Artemis II astronauts were there but complete dicks. 

Went to another spot to see what could be had. Saw Dennis Reed Jr of Sainted Trap Choir. He was nice. Saw Rickey Medlocke of Lynyrd Skynyrd which unfortunately has no original members. Although Rickey did play on some early albums. Saw the current singer Johnny Van Zant but he went in the elevator before we could ask. Got MMA fighter Dan Henderson then left to the next spot to try for Keith Urban. The event was over and botched his exit as it seems he exited a different side than we were waiting. Went back to an earlier spot saw Ali Abdelaziz again. This ended an overall sub-par day.

Carly Pearce

Full list of photo ops part 1

Full list of photo ops part 2


Next day wasn't much better than the previous. Wanted to try for Harry Connick Jr as I needed his autograph. But chickened out from the spot and didn't get him. Went to another spot where Lee Greenwood blanked but I have a photo from before. Got Jared Emerson and others.

Went to another spot to see what could be had. Got country singer Celeste Kellogg, the current lead singer of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Johnny Van Zant and football player Donnie Edwards.

Did the hotel for 50 cent. He arrived and did a photo but I didn't get it (it's ok I have him from his bottle signing). Did another hotel saw Moneybagg Yo he did a photo op but couldn't get him. Terrible day overall.

Full list of photo ops


On the actual 4th itself, it would be a much better day. It starts off slow but then see Gene Simmons. I get a downgraded photo with him but in one of them he is holding my chin which is funny. Then see someone pull up in a car, turns out it's actor Dennis Quaid. I have him but this is an upgrade. 

Lee Greenwood is sitting in a chair, ask him for a photo and he gets up and does photos. This is a 10 year update. He looks so good for his age. Saw all the current members of Lynyrd Skynyrd sitting and scored a group shot with seven members! Sadly, no originals but still cool. I also got a solo shot with current drummer Michael Cartellone who is a founding member of Damn Yankees. 

Got Christopher Macchio and a Sammy Hagar combo (downgraded shades shot). I was hoping Michael Anthony would be with him but nada. Got Dan Henderson, Edvard Tchivzhel, country singer Michael W Smith, Chris Blue, Billy Graham's son Franklin Graham, old school R&B singer Eddie Floyd, Craig Morgan, and Jason Crabb. Saw Jim Caviezel but had no need to ask him as I have a perfect shot. This ended the day.

Dennis Quaid

Lee Greenwood

Lynyrd Skynyrd (Mark Matejka, Peter Keys, Rickey Medlocke, Damon Johnson, Johnny Van Zant, Robbie Harrington, and Michael Cartellone)

Eddie Floyd

Full list of photo ops part 1

Full list of photo ops part 2

Sammy Hagar autograph


Next day I do a flight for Artemis II astronaut Christina Koch. While waiting I see one of the two members of a group names Mind Against. I get the photo op. 

I wait more and she arrives with her husband. I go up to her to ask and she says we haven't been introduced. Says I'm Christina. I say my name and shake her hand. Ask for the photo and she is nice. 

Federico Fognini or Alessandro Fognini of Mind Against

Christina Koch

No comments:

Post a Comment