Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Final round of 2012 celebs ended with some TRAITOROUS LOVE

Celebrity wise I had three more round of celebs in 2012. First off I wanted to get Neil Patrick Harris, who I never met. Sadly by all reports he is not the nicest. But I was also expecting to see James Taylor, who is as nice as can be. I got him before but at least I have some James Taylor autographs to fall back upon in case I fail to get NPH. 

Somehow we all saw NPH when it was too late cause he was just at the door. We tried calling for him but he ignored us (someone also had tried earlier in the day and he blew the person off). I casually walk in the hotel in the hopes of getting him inside. He is at the elevator and a security guard tells me "hi" realizing my intention. I pretended like I wasn't there for him then walked out about 2 minutes later. Sadly the main objective for the evening is a total fail, but at least I didn't burn bridges with security. 

James Taylor shows up and I get a combo and two extras. The photo op of course not being a victory as I had one before. I ended the evening with photo ops with singer Colbie Caillat and 14 year old Rico Rodriguez. 

James Taylor Autographs

Photo ops for the night

Next round I went to try for John Kerry, another wrong from the past I wanted to right. When attempting to self blast his assistant thought I was trying to assassinate him. But he ended up taking the photo op. I also got an autograph. 

John Kerry Autograph

John Kerry Photo op


And my final round in 2012 celeb wise was actress Jennifer Love Hewitt. She was annoyed by our presence but begrudgingly did a photo op with me (and refused autos). She even looked away in the first photo op due to her boyfriend trying to stop her from doing it but thankfully after pleading my case she did a second one. 

While this round wasn't the smashing success I was expecting (as I heard she was nice), I got a first time photo op so it was a big success. 

Jennifer Love Hewitt Photo op

Stay tuned for my final report of 2012 and my own 2012 awards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment