Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The mad man of EXTREME

Still submerged in depression after the big weekend (due to my Hook LD) I had flight info for one of my last remaining big wants in wrestling: Paul Heyman. 

Sadly, this was a little out of the way and I knew at month's end he would be by me. 

BUT,

Will he die next week?

If not will he still be with WWE? 

If so will he be on the show by me?

If so will I be able to obtain the info?

If I get the info will I actually be free to venture? 

I did not know the answer to any of these questions at that time. What I DID know is I had info, I was free, and I needed some cheering up. 

To add to this, years ago early in my meeting days (late 2006) by a hotel I saw Paul but the stupid black woman who was driving him (who even asked him if he was Vince) did not know how to take a photo with my camera. She pressed and I thought the picture was taken and he was already in the limo (this was long before I was self blasting). 

So in addition to everything, this was a big wrong I needed to right. 

After assessing everything, I ventured! Thankfully Paul Heyman was nice as can be. I got two photo ops and three autographs. Told him how I have been waiting ages to meet him. I christened my new WWE Encyclopedia with a Paul Heyman autograph, got him on the old WWE_E, and got him on a figure. 

I waited more to see if anybody else would come by, and I saw Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins. I got them both on the WWE_E v2 (this is how I will refer to the new one hence forth in my blogging). 

Paul E Photo op

Paul E autographs

Paul E figure

No comments:

Post a Comment