Monday, July 20, 2015

Amidst Chiller, a haul in April!

At the end of April I would attend Chiller (already reported) but I had celebrity hauls the day before Chiller and the day after Chiller. Let us begin.


Before Chiller

The evening started with a flight that housed a handful of celebrities. Troian Bellisario, Alanna Masterson, Michelle Trachtenberg, Haley Joel Osment, and Naya Rivera were the names that I knew for a fact had a booking on there. But I had other photos on me in case others were. 

Haley Joel Osment was my top want from those names. Sadly it seems the LAX people did not see him. When the witching hour came neither did we but turns out Bailee Madison, a want of mine due to the movie "Just Go With It", was actually on there as well! Thank God I was smart enough to bring photos. 

I managed to score autographs and photo ops from everyone except Naya Rivera. While others were getting her I was busy with other people, and by the time I went up to Naya she was being rushed in her car. 

But Bailee and Troian were super friendly. Alanna was real nice as well even though at a con it was $10 just to say hi to her. And here I got a full combo for free! Michelle signed but begrudgingly did a photo op. Sadly it turned out to be invalid because she covered her face and wasn't even looking. Sucks but not a huge deal as this would have been an upgrade for me. I already have a photo op from a few years ago. 

Me and one other grapher then went to another part to check another flight from LAX to see if there were any celebrities on that flight, and Tom Arnold is spotted! I had him already so it was nothing extravagant, but I did improve my photo op. 

Full list of photo ops 

Autographs


After Chiller

The evening after Chiller was when the haul really began. 

In entries, it was practically impossible to get anything. BUT I did manage to get a combo with Maria Menounos who is a want of mine due to her wrestling connections. I tried to beg for more autographs but she did nothing more. 

While waiting for the event to end I got a photo op and some autographs from Norman Reedus. The photo op I got is a HUGE upgrade from what I had. This makes it an even better score considering he costs an arm and a leg at cons. We also spotted Michelle Trachtenberg, Jason Isaacs, Eric Dane, Troian Bellesario, and Rebecca Gayheart. Needed upgrades with Michelle and Eric and a first time photo op with Rebecca. Sadly none did anything. I managed to get a Jason Isaacs autograph (he blew me off for a photo op but I have one). I also got photo ops with Ali Wentworth and George Stephanopoulos

When the event let out is when it gets real stressful. This time I took a different approach though. I followed a Master combo hunter to a particular area. This turned out to be a fantastic decision. 

I scored Connie Nielsen, Ivanka Trump upgrade, Stacy Dash upgrade, Eric Stonestreet, Melania Trump (sadly blurry), Donald Trump upgrade, Jane Seymour, Emily Osment, Haley Joel Osment, Jennifer Coolidge (who I had), Frank Kaminsky, Michelle Trachtenberg (much nicer and valid shot), and Bailee Madison upgrade

But I would also get a major score for me, and probably my best name for 2015 so far. Namely, Jane Fonda! I got not one but TWO photo ops with her as the first was slightly blurry! When someone asked her to sign she refused so I didn't bother asking her. I told her I was a huge fan and she said thank you! HCIT! I was so happy with that score as it made my night, especially since I failed to get that photo op in 2014 (only got autographs). 

Left that sweet area I got Jerome Jarre, Gabourey Sidibe, Darby Stanchfield, Anthony Anderson, and Alan Rickman. 

After my Alan Rickman shot my camera's flash died! I would have to use Joresky's camera from that point forth. This would be a long term blessing as I purchased a better camera. 


On to the next spot where we had to stand across the street, run around, and fight with security. I got photo ops with Gillian Jacobs, Tony Romo, Chanel Iman, Naomi Campbell, Lauren Cohan, Michael Kelly, and Ty Burrell. Also got Lucy Liu to sign for me while in a spat with security (thankfully already have a photo op so I didn't have to fight for that). 

A sampling of photo ops:

Jane Fonda

Maria Menounos

Norman Reedus

Stacy Dash

Donald Trump

Jane Seymour

Haley Joel Osment

Michelle Trachtenberg

Bailee Madison

Alan Rickman

Tony Romo

Naomi Campbell


Lauren Cohan

Full list of photo ops part 1

Full list of photo ops part 2

Full list of photo ops part 3

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment