Sunday, July 19, 2015

Chiller Theater April 2015

Initially I was not planning to attend this Chiller. But then they added some pretty good names that are up there in age. So I decided this show was a "can't miss". 

I arrived at Chiller alongsideand markedout.com member HeelOrton. 

Luckily I didn't have too many wants. And would get no autographs from anyone. 

First guest I meet is Richard Karn from Home Improvement. Then Ken Kirzinger who played Jason in Freddy vs Jason, adding yet another name to the cast of this movie. Next up was Gavin MacLeod from love boat, and he was captain suited which was awesome. After that I split a Rip Torn photo op with markedout's Woodmo. But wow did he look like he was going to drop dead at any time. When I was about to get to him earlier they said he had to go do pro photo ops and I was nervous about the wait fearing he would drop dead before coming back to the autograph table. Thankfully he did come back and that's when I got to split the photo op. 

After Rip Torn I head to Michael Nesmith with Joresky and split that photo op with him. I can now say I got all four members of the Monkees. I then get a photo op with Friday the 13's Robbi Morgan and Bad Company Drummer Simon Kirke. 

Then me and Joresky go upstairs for the main event of the show, and that's to split a photo op with Ann Margret. She looks pretty damn good for her age. 

While there I remembered that Tia Carrere was here! That's someone I always miss either cause I don't go to the show or she cancels. When I got there I had no one to take my shot so I ask a woman if she can operate a camera. She says sure but turns out she can't I then take my camera back and hand it to someone else and get a good shot. It's ok to say "I can't use a camera" but please don't waste both our time by trying to do something you can't. I did have a playboy for her, but unfortunately I forgot to bring it with me. I guess money saved. 

Full list of Chiller photo ops

Ann Margret

Gavin MacLeod

Richard Karn

Michael Nesmith

Tia Carrere

No comments:

Post a Comment