Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Gary Sinise, Trace Adkins, and more

On a day I decided to join at a spot. I wasn't initially planning to go as I didn't know anyone else going, but him being there meant I had another spotter. I figured I'd get some celebs then go to a party. 

Let me say after the madness that was NYC during boob tube week, a calm spot like this, just the two of us (later joined by someone else) was truly a gift that I will never take for granted. 

First we get Joe Mantegna but I've seen him times at this point. Gary Sinise ignores us. Then we get Bruce Johnston who I already had. Sadly I needed autographs and he would not sign. 

Trace Adkins comes out to smoke and we ask for a photo op he gives us a hand gesture. I assumed that meant after he is done. When he is done we ask again and get a gesture. Here we assume he does not want to stop. Then when he leaves we ask again and he nods his head! So we get photo ops. Trace not a huge want of mine but a good name to have a well rounded collection. So I was happy with that meet. 

Tried to upgrade my Mike Love shot but he said he had to go. Given that he had a beard I didn't really fight for this shot I already had him clean shaven. Joresky spots actor Esai Morales and does photo ops no issue. 

S Epatha Merkerson is a want of mine due to her role in Terminator 2. I call her "Sharon" as stated on wikipedia and she doesn't like that and blows me off for the photo op! WTF? Really? She was one of my main wants here. 

We see Trent Harmon but didn't notice him till he was in the car. And Katharine McPhee does nothing for no one but I have a good shot with her anyway, 

On returns we sadly don't notice Bruce till he's in the door! Dammit! Then S Epatha Merkerson comes back this time I call her Ms Merkerson and she agrees to take photo ops. I asked what the S stands for if not Sharon she goes "none of your business". More people return but had no need for them. Then we get a Trent Harmon photo op. 

Finally we see Gary Sinise and I upgrade my shot to a no shades shot. Then I have him sign the DVD I have along with its insert. He goes "oh wow I didn't think anyone saw that". After this I happily go to my party! 




Full list of photo ops

Trace Adkins

S. Epatha Merkerson

Gary Sinise

Autographs



 

No comments:

Post a Comment