Monday, May 30, 2016

Atlantic City Broadwalk Con plus a couple of other meets

Before the week long NYC haul me and stopped by AC broadwalk con. 

Thankfully my wants there were limited. Edward James Olmos was a Bladerunner name that always fell through the back burner for me. Either his price was too high, or I had other priorities. But I figured no time like the present to get him out of the way. I also wanted Teddy Sears AKA Zoom in The Flash. And a "you never know" name in Tyler Hoechlin. 

Luckily I managed to find somebody to split Edward James Olmos with me so that made his photo op price a lot more affordable. I then waited at Tyler Hoechlin which was taking forever to go through due to people telling him life stories. When I finally get to him I get the photo op. 

Then I wait for Teddy Sears who is not at his table yet. He arrives and I'm almost first in line. I ask him to remove his cap for the photo op and he does that. 

From the "barely valid" realm I ended my AC con trek with a free photo op from Jeff Schultz who worked in Archie comics. 

Full list of photo ops

Edward James Olmos

Teddy Sears


Then it was off to NYC (see previous post). 


After we left NYC we stopped by Joresky's place then I dropped Joresky to a spot for Gary Sinise. While I needed to upgrade my photo op I had other non-celeb related engagements. I would later meet up with Joresky at an art gallery for the one arm Def Leppard drummer Rick Allen. Normally I wouldn't do anything after a grueling week but this was indoor and almost a guarantee. So I figured might as well. 

After he took care of his customers he did one combo per person for free. 

Photo op

Autograph


A few days later I had an incoming for singer Richard Marx. So this would be quick. I arrive and see him walking with his mother. I ask for autographs and he is nice as can be. I thanked him and told him I already had a photo op from before and didn't need to bother him with that. He said ok and his mother laughed in a "wow look at my son" type of laugh. 

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment