Friday, April 20, 2018

An assortment of weekend meets in March

On a weekend of marches Vanessa the Jersey shore stalker and friend decide to come my way. I join them for a spot with Vanessa Hudgens. Already have Vanessa but I needed Ana Villafane who I anticipate will one day be a good name (she already has movie credits).

We wait for exits, and remembering my Kate Upton blunder I grab anyone that is signing and taking photo ops. Most I got are barely valid but Anthony Ramos is a valid name and will be in the upcoming Godzilla movie. Also get Vanessa autos and photo op. After spending time inside with family Ana finally comes out and happily does combos no issue.

Full list of Day 1 photo ops



Next up was the day of marches. We all found the spot to stand. The security guard knew what we were doing and was trying to stop us on a public street telling us to move across the street. I cursed him out and he cursed me out. He said he has a job to do I responded "so do I" and he said he would be my worst nightmare and I told him I would be HIS worst nightmare and that he and I are stuck with one another.

At one point when I was arguing with me another guy that was there told me "get your hands out of your pocket" (without thinking I just put my hand there). And how do I respond to that? I put BOTH my hands in my picket and go off on him telling him not to dare tell me what to do again.

Though in the end we basically made up and the crowd would grow so much that he would stop worrying about me.

Before the crowd grew I got Dennis Rodman which I consider a an upgrade over the op I got at Big Event. He still has hat and shades but you can see more of his face than in the photo I got at Big Event. I also got Bebe Rexha (frist time) and Andra Day (repeat).

One huge miss was Ben Platt who signed but did no photo ops. Cher came out and I had no reason to get a photo op so I got an autograph on my magazine. 

Other names came out but I had no reason to put effort: Julianne Moore, Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, Paul Rudd. I also missed Miley Cyrus' little sister but the one op she took had shades and she made a peace sign which covered her face. So I don't consider that much of a miss. 

George Clooney (who I had) and Stephen Speilberg (who I needed) snuck out.

After this we went for a Fallout Boy flight (Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump). I wanted to do this because it was the only thing I had at this point where the info was exact. Vanessa was really happy though as she loves Fallout Boy.

We go to the airport, see them, and they are cool. Patrick was invalid in my first shot and the handlers tried to stop me from getting a retake but Patrick said it was fine and apologized as I got a second shot.

From then on the evening took a turn for the worst, as I waited for actor Dana Carvey and Jefferson Sharship lead singer Mickey Thomas and missed them both. HUGE PUNCH! 

BUT the failures were reversed by a Master who had a flight on Mickey and a train on Dana. This meant I had to be up early for the train then go to the flight. As it turned out it was impossible to do both Dana and Mickey, so even if I scored one of them I would still have to go the next day for the other.

Dennis Rodman

Bebe Rexha

Andra Day

Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump


Go to the train station for Dana and he is nice as can be. He says his wife doesn't believe that he gets combo requests. Then to the airport for Mickey Thomas, nice as can be. I should add the evening before Mickey Thomas did shades shots at night! Here he came in without shades and then took them off as we asked for combos.

After this we print photos and have lunch at Costco. Then back to the spot from the first day. I didn't really care too much to go there again but Vanessa and friend wanted to virgilize. So I got more autos and more photo ops as Venessa Hudgens asked if I was selling the photos.

I then dropped them off to the bus station and this ended the weekend.


Dana Carvey

Mickey Thomas

Ana Villafane

Full list of Day 3 photo ops


Now to showcase autographs

Signed Cher magazine

Signed 8x10s part 1

Signed 8x10s part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment