Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The cast of The Americans

Had info on four actors from the TV show The Americans. My main want from there is of course Keri Russell, an "easy" name that I've missed out on time and time again. She's one of the nicest I just always had bad luck getting to her. 

First stop is a train for her and her husband, actor Matthew Rhys. They came out and were nice as can be, doing multi combos for all.


Next I rush to the next spot and it's letting out. Both Noah Emmerich (also in the Truman Show starring Jim Carrey) and Holly Taylor are there but sadly in all the confusion I missed out on Holly. I did get a Noah combo. This unfortunately meant I had to go to the next spot which would not even begin for another 2h.

I wait for entries and Holly blanks me out as security is cock blocking me. I was doing my best not to curse the guy out as he was impeding my public sidewalk. Then I got lucky cause at one point during the event they walk to the restaurant next door. I ask Holly for a selfie and she goes "sure" and security tries to stop me but I go "she said sure" and I bypassed him and got the photo op.

Under normal circumstances I would have called it quits cause the weather was bad and I got photo ops with everyone involved, but I had to pick up my mom at the airport later that evening so it was either kill time trying to get some of my unsigned 8x10s done or kill time some other way. I chose to stay. Then another combo hunter arrives and he curses security out even threatening physical harm if his sidewalk is implemented. He gets Keri to sign but at that point security tells Holly (who I needed) to blank as the combo hunter continues to curse them out. 

This combo hunter leaves and I am later joined by another combo hunter. On exits I get Noah to sign for me but sadly Holly goes in a van. Go to the next spot and Holly blanks on me going in. At this point I couldn't wait till she left as I had to get to the airport.

Keri Russell

Matthew Rhys

Noah Emmerich

Holly Taylor

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment