Monday, July 9, 2018

An assortment of meets leading up to Chiller Theater

Sorry all for being way behind on reports. Due to both combo and non-combo related endeavors I really haven't had time. But over half way through 2018 and I am still dedicated to entertaining the PEOPLE! In the long run getting more combos means more entertainment for YOU the people, even if it's less frequent. So let's begin.

Prior to heading up to Chiller Theater I had a day with a host of different meets. Two days before I went for Ben Stein at the airport who has been in movies. He was nice.

Photo op

autographs
The day prior to Chiller, thanks to a tip from I got word that Mr T was in town. With that I found out where he was staying. I also had a host of flights. So I went to the Mr T spot in the hopes that I'd see something before the flight. One rule in combo hunting is never bag a flight because you have an exact time. So I get there and see other combo hunters waiting for Olympic athletes. I chose not to bother those names as I didn't want to be made before seeing my main target. Eventually Mr T is spotted I ask for a photo op he says to take it while walking. I manage to get a valid shot but he wouldn't sign my RA Style Jakks Clubber figure. With that I quickly exit the spot.


Head to the airport for actress Shiri Appleby who is nice as can be. Then Richard Schiff who is a strict one per. I get him on my Man of Steel magazine program. Didn't need a photo op.

Next up at another airport I get a photo op with Sean Giambrone which is an update as he was a child last I got him. Then I got Victoria Justice who declined a photo op (but I have a couple). Now here is where things go south. My main want here, Anthony Carrigan AKA Penguin's minion Victor from Gotham apparently dashed out quickly! What a PUNCH. I did get an update with Steve Howey.

Back to the first airport for actress Madchen Amick. I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off but eventually spot her. Scary thing is she was standing at baggage for a while as I was searching wow what a double PUNCH that would have been to miss both her and Anthony. Could have easily happened. She is nice as can be.

Go to anther spot where I hope to upgrade my Mr T spot. But sadly by the time I figured out what door he was using he was gone. I got a couple of Olympic names. Then it was off to Chiller in NJ.

Mr T

Mädchen Amick

Full list of photo ops

Full list of autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment