Thursday, August 29, 2019

Festivities of the Televisions: The Aftermath

With the the dead and injured remaining for the festivities of the televisions I went to the spot of last night to see if there's anything left. I got actress Maddison Jaizani then called it figuring most everyone is gone.

I joined 2 girls I had met during the week and did some of the "easy" shows with them. First spot my main goal was an upgrade with actress Ruth Wilson as my previous shot is a bad railing shot. Got that and was happy. From then on it was bonus mode at this spot. Glenda Jackson came took photos but before I could get one she denied and I got yelled at by a staff member (later on I would get a story from another combo hunter on how he yelled at him too). No big deal I got her already. Got update with Pedro Pascal as well. 

Then in the evening went to a spot for Brian Cranston and Tony Goldwyn. The 2 girls needed him but I wanted the smaller name Nicholas Guest from National Lampoon. I wait and get Tatiana Maslany update, then get Guest, then another shot with Nick Wyman of Die Hard fame. Everyone lined up and Cranston and Goldwyn did combos but I didn't partake in that. 

Tried for a spot with Maggie Siff but she was gone. This ended the night. Did some sight seeing in NYC then dropped girls off to airport. 

Ruth Wilson

Full list of photo ops


Next day I wait for Maggie Siff again but never see her. So I rush to Bookends for a Sean Kanan book signing where Greg was. I get a book and meet him and the author of the book. Then it was off to East Coast Comic Con! 

I get Dr Demento, Diane Pershing AKA Poison Ivy, Sid O'Connell who I know from Gotham, Ross Mullan from Game of Thrones, and scored free ops from some of the barely valid Star Wars names.

As I was walking I noticed voice casting director Andrea Romano. When I looked her up she was part of lots of things I liked. So I decided to get a photo op. Kevin Conroy then photo bombed us. I then got a non photo bomb shot. 

Back to NYC to try more "easy" show spots. Go for actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Got her and her co star. She was super nice. Then back again for Maggie Siff but never saw her (spoiler, I would get her in the future). This ended my time in NYC after 7 nights of car sleep as I drove away! 

Andrea Romano with Kevin Conroy photobomb

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Full list of photo ops

Sean Kanan Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment