Tuesday, February 15, 2022

First con of 2022: Baltimore Celebfest 3

I would attend my first con of 2022, Celebfest 3 in Baltimore. Thankfully I would have markedout's adelta to split many of my photos with. Otherwise I would not have gotten as many people as I did. 

First off, 2.0/Daniel Garcia photo op. I needed only Matt Lee of 2.0 so this good to split. Then I get my first ever member of Lucha House party, Lince Dorado. I'd seem them at airports in the past but they would never do ops because they were unmasked.

Then Ethan Page and Nick Comoroto of AEW fame, and Jessi Kamea of NXT fame.

adelta spots Judge Jeff Jones of ECW fame. I get a selfie. Honestly I don't think I ever got him so that's a nice bonus.

Then Lady Frost and Leila Grey. And after many failed attempts in the past, I finally got a good shot with Lana. The only time she ever said yes to a photo with me, she had hat and shades. Other times she declined. So that was a much needed upgrade. 

Ended this con with a photo op with masked Preston Vance (AKA Ten) since I got him unmasked already (that sounds so wrong in this day and age)

Lana

Full list of photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment