Thursday, April 21, 2022

NJ Horror in Atlantic City

With the cancelation of Randy Quaid from Pittsburgh, combined with many other things going on during the weekend of NJ horror and Steel City Con, I could only logistically work one of the two cons in. My wants in each were more or less equal, so I wound up choosing the one I had someone to share expenses with. And that was NJ horror. 

First I get Cathy Moriarty from Casper, Raging Bull, among others. Then go for the two members of Twisted Sister, Jay Jay French and Mark "The Animal" Mendoza. I got a group shot. Since I have Dee Snider and the drummer is dead, this completes Twisted Sister for me.

Next up America Olivo (F13th),  Sandy Johnson (Halloween), Beatrice Boepple (NOES5), and Whit Hertford (NOES5, Jurrassic Park). Rounded up the con with a suited shot of Paola Lazaro from Walking Dead.

Cathy Moriarty

Full list of photo ops


No comments:

Post a Comment