Sunday, April 3, 2022

Scattered meets in March and CSA Show in April

So first off I went to meet actress Jane Kaczmarek from Malcolm in the Middle. I arrive at the spot, I get actress Alexis Bronkovic. I find out from her that Jane was not performing and it was her stand in. PUNCH! So I had to come back the next day. I even run into PA combo hunter Joe D, my first time seeing him since 2019! It was good to see him again and chat with him after so long. I see actor Eugene Lee and get the op. Then finally Jane is out and she is nice as can be and signs my four 8x10s.

Go to the next spot for actress Keke Palmer. I see Flo Milli come out and get a photo op. Then I see actresses Yvonne Orji and Issa Rae but none stopped. Never saw Keke go in so they must have snuck her in. Then I waited for exits but sadly only saw Yvonne Orji who didn't stop. Bust.

Jane Kaczmarek

Full list of photo ops

Autographs


Next up I try for up and coming Asian actress Stephanie Hsu. She had a q&a. As she enters the building she is nice as can be about the op but declines autos saying she has to go in. So I attend the q&a and she does a meet and greet afterwards. I then get the autos. An unusually nice and easy meet.

Stephanie Hsu

Autographs


And CSA Show! I only needed two of the non-sports names from there. Namely actress Shawna Waldron from Little Giants and the little girl from Avengers and Godzilla, Lexi Rabe. First up I get Shawna and she is happy to meet people. Then I go for Lexi. I also get a dual shot with her mom Jessica Rabe. Her mom is a director and seems valid with an IMDB  and all. Though barely. This ended my time at CSA show.

Shawna Waldron

Lexi Rabe

Lexi Rabe with her mom Jessica Rabe

No comments:

Post a Comment