Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Hit Row in MCW, Galaxy Con in Richomond

Went to Maryland Championship Wrestling to meet all four members of Hit Row. Namely B-Fab, Isaiah Swerve Scott, Ashante Thee Adonis, and Top Dolla. I never met any of those so it seemed like the logical thing to do. I got two photo ops to ensure I'm next to each member.

Hit Row take 1

Hit Row take 2


Next up, Galaxy Con in Richmond. Man this con is expensive even for barely valids. I managed to split combo prices for most people to reduce costs but I still took a hit and had to skip a couple of people.

First up I get Britt Baker who wouldn't remove the mask at the airport earlier this year. Here she was sitting at the table no mask. Then I go for my top want at this show, Francois Chau who played Shredder in TMNT2: The Secret of the Ooze. I have James Saito who played Shredder in the first one. I have Kevin Nash who played Super Shredder in the second one. So this means I now have all the Shredders in both movies!

Then I get Curran Walters (Robin in Teen Titans) and Bill Farmer who voiced Goofy since 1987. Bill even did a Goofy voice for me which was funny.

Then I got Conor Leslie who plays Wonder Girl in Teen Titans. I then browse around the comic book area and get free ops with Bob Hall and Mike Grell. Then get Kris Statlander of AEW fame. 

I ended my time at Galaxy Con with a Virginia Gardner upgrade. I got her for free outside of NYCC but her eyes are squinting to a point where they are almost closed so I bit on the upgrade.

Britt Baker

Francois Chau

Full list of photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment