Friday, August 1, 2014

Some scattered meets throughout June

Let's take a look at a few scattered meets throughout June, including one meet of the year candidate! 

Early June, I have an outgoing for actor Eric Dane. Some of his credits include co starring in Marley & Me, Multiple Man in X-Men: The Last Stand, and star of the TV show The Last Ship. 

I arrive at the airport and wait. Then I see a tall guy with shades I immediately figure out it's him. I ask for a combo and he's happy to do it. 

Photo op 

Autograph


Late June, I got train info for actress Susan Sarandon, She is credited for being the co inventor of the selfie with Geena Davis and she was in movies like The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Thelma & Louise, The Client, Step Mom, among others). When I saw her she was nice as can be. Did a selfie with me and got her autograph. A selfie with the co inventor of the selfie, HCIT! 

Co inventing the Selfie

Photo op

Autograph


Next up, Nice Peter of Epic Rap Battles of History fame (the most watched show on youtube) is doing a show. He is the co creator and co writer of ERB and also played many of the characters including but not limited to Darth Vader, Stephen Hawking, and Hulk Hogan. 

I come late into the show, and I mooch my way in a very good start. As I arrive I catch the tail end of his show where he performed the Albert Einstein vs Stephen Hawking battle and a non ERB song of his. The show ends and he states he's going to do a meet and greet. Why oh why can't it always be that way 

I line up and finally get up to him. I got a photo op then pulled out my 8x10 of him and Epic Lloyd where he is Steve Jobs suited and Lloyd is Bill Gates suited (Gates vs Jobs is one of my favorite ERBs). He marked out for the photo and asked where I got it. I told him I'd send it to him, and he wrote down his email. I also asked him why they never got an ERB booth at NYCC he said "it just never happened". 

Photo op

Autograph


And a meet of the year candidate, none other than agent 007, Pierce Brosnan! I had a flight and waited for him at the airport. We were about 3 graphers and 2 paps. When he came I ran down escalators that were going up to ensure I beat him downstairs. I managed to score a photo op as we were walking! Then he signed! 

As he went to the terminal he signed again! Two things plus the photo op, success 

Photo op

Notice in the photo op you see a grapher running down the escalator going down. Good thing I took the one going up. 

Autographs

Brosnan signing 

Stay tuned for more reports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment