Sunday, February 28, 2016

Days Of Low Rate Track Records part 2

The low track records continue with my first ever NYC day of 2016. Joresky's main reason for going was the Full House cast members in the city. For me, there were several reasons. One was the Full House cast members, and other reasons included Taron Egerton, Hugh Jackman virgilization, and several "easy" shows that I have to catch up on. 


I arrived with and we parked at our usual place to get free parking. We waited in the car till we were in the clear, unfortunately during that time we dosed off and woke up with a parking ticket. Right there and then the day started off badly. 

We then go to our first spot with Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie in Full House) and Ginnifer Goodwin (who I had). Ginnifer did nothing but to my shock Jodie stopped and did combos. Even though the security guard tried to say only one I got two 8x10s signed plus the photo op. 

Went to the next spot for Taron Egerton and Hugh Jackman but unfortunately they were there the day before although as I would later find out Taron was not friendly at all so even then I may not have had him. 

Waited for Candace Cameron to come out and sign my Full House photos but she did nada. I did however get an upgrade photo op with Whoopi Goldberg. Waited a bit more for Raven to come out but never saw her. 

It was then off to the next spot. We missed Graham Nash by about 20 minutes but no one actually recognized him to stop him. While we wait for him to leave I get photo ops with Wyatt Cenac and Ben Rappaport. Graham Nash then comes out but sadly despite my best begging and pleading for a photo op he tells me "sorry I can't". I then go after his car and he does a roll down where he signs a few but not for me. 

Now it's time for the Full House people. Creator Jeff Franklin arrives. Joresky asks for a photo he poses not realizing Joresky wants a photo WITH. He then does photo ops and I get one as well. Jodie Sweetin, Andrea Barber, and Candace Cameron all do nothing for no one. 

At this spot we are also joined by markedout's Woodmo, his buddy Tony, and Tony's girl. And I also get a Penn Badgley photo op. 

On exits it was even worse. They closed the garage and none of the girls did anything for anyone leaving. 

Joresky then decides he wants to go to the Ryuichi Sakamoto CD signing which was a few blocks away. Sakamoto was also a member of the Japanese group Yellow Magic Orchestra. Joresky bought the CD and got the combo and I mooched a free photo op. 

Next up we head to a spot for Forest Whitaker. We were hoping for some random celebrities but there were almost none. Angela Bassett and Gretchen Mol were there. I had Gretchen but sadly missed Angela. We waited more and more for Forest but never saw him and we heard conflicting stories on whether or not he was even in the building anymore. At this point we gave up and went to a very easy spot. Not getting Forest after all that time waiting in the cold was quite the punch in the face. 

On to the easy spot, first up was Joshua Jackson and got the photo op. After a while both Mahershala Ali and Tessa Thompson came out at once. We got photo ops with both then I had to chase down Mahershala for the autograph he goes "I'm in a hurry I have to go, I'll do one" then he signed one for me. Truly a sad state of affairs when you have to stress and struggle for one combo from someone named Mahershala 

After some dollar pizza slices, this ended the trek. 

Jodie Sweetin

Whoopi Goldberg

Full list of photo ops

Signed 8x10s

No comments:

Post a Comment