Wednesday, May 11, 2016

some AVENGING is coming in the WINTER


Despite my grueling 3 days, a few days after that there was an event with Joe and Anthony The Russo Brothers. They directed You, Me, and Dupree, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, and will direct two upcoming Avengers movie. 

While I generally don't like venturing shortly after a grueling spell, in this case I found exact train info and I knew they were basically Chiller guarantees if you see them. Essentially they are so nice that if you ask them you are guaranteed they will agree to a combo as if they had a table set up at Chiller. 

So I had the times, Chiller guarantees if you see them, and they are good names to get. So this was a no brainer to try. 

I go to the spot and I study how they look like. When I arrived there was a Master waiting to record video footage. The train arrives and people are letting out. But strangely enough no signs of them. At one point the Master is no longer standing at his spot and I begin to panic. Could it be they somehow passed by me? I frantically run across the the station and I see no signs of anyone. I come back to my original location I see the Master. Apparently he was simply going out to see if cars were waiting. Damn! And still no signs of the Russos. Then like 30 seconds later I see a group of people conversing and I spot Joe (the one without glasses). As I approach him I also see Anthony speaking to someone within their group. 

I first go up to Joe and extend my hand to shake his. He shakes my hand and I tell him hello. I then ask if I can have a photo with him and his brother. He calls over his brother interrupting the conversation and I get the dual shot no problem! I then get them to sign 3 posters which they were both happy to do. When I pulled out the poster one girl in their group laughed (I guess that's when she figured out I didn't randomly bump into them). After they were done I then shook both their hands and thanked them both. 

Wow, why can't everyone be that nice.

The Russo Brothers

Signed posters 

No comments:

Post a Comment