Friday, October 14, 2016

Couple of NYC endeavors, pre NYCC

Before I put up my NYCC report, here are a couple of NYC endeavors that did not involve NYCC. 


First off I was in NYC for a non-combo related endeavor. But I did make some time for hunting. Called up Vanessa the Jersey Shore Stalker and she advised me of a spot where anyone could show up. Ok, sounds good. 

I went to said spot. Upon my arrival a hunter there tells me he got a photo op with Summer Rae. Didn't matter to me as I have her. 

I got a bunch of photos there, most of which people I don't know or don't care about. But there was one Asian girl I got a photo op with. Had no idea who she was at the time but then minutes later sometime mentioned it was Jamie Chung. With that this endeavor was officially not a waste of time. as I got at least one good score. She was in Hangover 2-3, Sin City, Sucker Punch, Big Hero 6, and Gotham. 

Kylie Jenner showed up but she was so mobbed by paps it was impossible to get her. 

Jamie Chung

Full list of photo ops part 1

Full list of photo ops part 2


Next up I went with with one main goal, Margot Robbie AKA Harley Quinn. We start at a spot for Jack Gleeson from Game of Thrones. While waiting Joresky spots Jim Dale from Pete's Dragon. I got an upgrade. Finally Jack comes down, sees us waiting, and comes right to us, nice as can be. We also get Aaron Heffernan. On to the next spot for Tim Kang from the most recent Rambo movie. He is nice as can be. Also pick up actors Joseph Steven Yang and Stephen Park. 

Now there was a spot for Tom Holland AKA Spiderman, but based on the info we were given he was due to leave the spot soon. I told Joresky that we should have skipped this to make that spot and that now it's too late. But that was a big error because he left an hour later than we thought I should have trusted my gut and just gone for Holland from the start. Stupid stupid me. 

On to the next spot where randoms can show up. Some known names were Lin-Manuel Miranda and Iggy Pop. Michelle Williams was supposed to show up but never did. However that didn't matter to me as I got a great shot already. 

Lin Manuel was surrounded by security and did nothing. Though he would have been an upgrade for me as I have a shades shot. Iggy Pop did autographs only going in and leaving though he did some photo ops inside the venue. 

In terms of randoms, I got Renee Elise Goldsberry, Anna Baryshnikov, Pedro Almodovar, and Kenneth Lonnergan. Never heard of them but Pedro does have an impressive resume. 

In terms of randoms that were wants, saw Edward Norton but sadly ignored me. Then I saw Casey Affleck but all my shots were either invalid or blurry. First 3 shots invalid, and last shot valid but blurry. So this spot was essentially a huge bust for me.

Now it was off to the final spot for the evening. That's where we hoped to get Margot Robbie plus randoms. The first random is Casey Affleck! YES I got another shot at him. First shot sadly in valid yet again! Finally I get one more shot and it is valid! My reaction was this face 




Unfortunately it would be downhill from here. The spot has 3 places to enter and exit. Through the back I see the weeknd and Lorde. The former did nothing, the latter did one photo op and left. Then Margot snuck out the side and left. I consider this day a bust, as all I really ended up getting that had any level of decency was a bearded Casey Affleck (and I almost didn't even get that). 

Casey Affleck

Full list of non-Cesey Affleck photo ops

All the Casey Affleck photos

No comments:

Post a Comment