Sunday, October 3, 2021

Monstermania Hunt Valley and epic success at a movie set!

My wants at Monstermania in Hunt Valley were only a handful. First off, got Stacey Nelkin from the Halloween franchise. Split a combo price with someone.

Then went to Suzanne Snyder and Grant Cramer from the Killer Klowns movie. Also split a combo price. I asked for one photo with the Killer Klowns mask and one without. Because I like Suzanne Snyder from other stuff like Weird Science.

I also wanted Brooke Bundy and Ronee Blakley from the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise, but sadly both wanted you to wear the mask in the photo op.

Stacey Nelkin

Suzanne Snyder and Grant Cramer take 1

Suzanne Snyder and Grant Cramer take 2


Next up, I go to a movie set where Woody Harrelson, Justin Theroux, and Lena Headey are filming. Have Woody need the others. I park for free, I find the movie trailers. Then I get a fat black woman (FBW from here on) approaching me. The conversation went like this.

FBW: Can I help you?

Me: Oh I'm just hanging out.

FBW: We need people to keep moving along.

Me: It's a sidewalk I can hang out.

FBW: We can't have people hanging out by the trailers.

Me: Ok. Well, I want to hang out by the trailers. You can call the police if you want.

FBW: I'm going to call the police.

Me: Go ahead. I'm not going anywhere, we can be friends or we can be enemies.

She makes like she's on the phone calling the cops. I just disregard her. Eventually she goes back to her post, which is a good distant from me and the trailers. Then she eventually gets dismissed from her shift as she takes her chair and goes away. This would be the last I saw of her. No cops ever came. Eventually another combo hunter joins me. 

We wait and eventually see Justin, who is nice and does photo ops. Success! Sadly turns out Lena left the set. I then go to the hotel and check the restaurant/bar and there's some kid of cast and crew dinner. So I buy the cheapest thing on the menu (a glass of pineapple juice which was $8 after tax and tip) and blend in. I have a mask on cause I don't want Justin to recognize me from earlier. I see Woody doing photo ops but I don't bother him as I don't want to blow my cover. I also see the director David Mandel but also don't bother him.

Eventually I get a better look at the table and dammit Lena isn't there. Turns out she never came. I promptly exit. 

I am not deterred as I go the next day. This time free parking is non existent. So I park illegally by a fire hydrant across from the movie trailers. As I park I immediate see a woman enter a trailer. I see her from the back but I figure it must be her. I wait for her to exit, and I see her from the back. I run from my car to the woman and it is indeed her. I ask and she denied. I plead and she accepts. She was on the phone and the first shot her hair is covering her face. I plead more saying it got sun bombed and she takes another shot! VICTORY!

I run back to my car. Thankfully no ticket. Then I see the director leaving the trailer. I'm about to run up to get a photo op. But then I see he has a mask so I don't bother. 

Justin Theroux

Lena Headey take 1

Lena Headey take 2

No comments:

Post a Comment