Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Some scattered meets in November, including a sports meet!

Early November I would go for boxer Sugar Ray Leonard. I don't normally go for sports but I was nearby for other stuff and he's a big name and I had his flight. So I figured why not. He was super nice. I asked him if he would remove the mask and he put it down. And got him to sign a boxing glove. Success! 

Photo op

Autographs


Next up, comedian and actor Bobcat Goldthwait from the Police Academy movies. Came out of the venue and was super nice. Removed mask without asking, signed.

Photo op

Autographs


Then I went to NYC for a non-combo related endeavor. So I stopped by to get a name I missed, namely Alley Mills AKA the mom from Wonder Years. She is the last person from the cast that I never met. First I get Jonathan Spivey in the show program (didn't get his autograph the last time). Then I get Dan Lauria to sign an 8x10 of both him and her.

When alley comes out she is super nice. Got the photo op and got her to sign 4 items including the show program, She was even asking me where I got the solo pic of her. I then go to a spot to wait for actor Simu Liu. He eventually arrives and despite only a handful of us, he sadly blanks. This ended my time in NYC for the rest of 2021

Photo op

Autographs

Sadly my cast shot is still missing Josh Saviano AKA Paul. Wasn't able to get his autograph when I met him.


Leslie Odom Jr from the Murder on the Orient Express remake. Had his flight and wait for him. He comes through, stops and is super nice. After the autographs I go for the photo op. Sadly he declines to remove the mask. Fail. 

Photo op

Autographs


No comments:

Post a Comment