Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Monstermania Cherry Hill and Steel City Con

In one weekend I would attend both Monstermania in Cherry Hill and Steel City Con. My first Steel City Con in years. Unfortunately both would be severely ruined by cancellations. 

On the Monstermania side, Marley Shelton would be announced and canceled. Additionally, I had planned to go to Monstermania Friday and Steel City Saturday. W Earl Brown was supposed to be there all 3 days. Then he was changed to Saturday and Sunday. PUNCH! My plans were already in place at that point.

On the Steel City Side both Mia Farrow and Jennifer Grey, both wants of mine, canceled. 

Despite that there will still people I could get at both shows. With Alicia Silverstone being my top want for the weekend.

First off, Monstermania. I get Leo Rossi and Dick Warlock from Halloween II fame. Then make up artist Greg Nicotero, and finally Debra S Hayes from Friday the 13th part 2.

Full list of Monstermania photo ops

Autograph


Next up, Steel City Con. I get my top want Alicia Silverstone out of the way since she had a long line. Then it was smooth sailing from there on. Got actress Grace Van Dien and voice actress Judy Kuhn. I was thinking of getting Tom Payne but he was pricey and I had no one to split with so I didn't get him.

Rounded up my time at Steel City with X-Men Animated creators Eric and Julia Lewald. And make up artist Nick Maley who is best known for his work on Yoda.

Alicia Silverstone

Full list of Steel City con photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment