Friday, August 26, 2022

More scattered meets in July

First off, a spot with the bands Bare Naked Ladies (best known for the song One Week) and their opener Toad the Wet Sprocket. There's 4 members to get for BNL and 3 to get for Toad (one member is barely valid).

I arrive and sadly missed BNL singer Ed Robertson by a few minutes.

First up I get photo and autographs with BNL member Jim Creeggan. Then photo and autographs with BNL member Kevin Hearn. I see the main man of TTWS Glen Phillips walking about and get a photo op with him. Then TTWS member Dean Dinning. Thankfully I finally see Ed and get autographs and photos from him. 

Sadly I never see Tyler Stewart of BNL and I couldn't get a photo op with Todd Nichols of Toad as he was behind a fence and only signed.

Full list of photo ops

Autographs


Next up a political name. I go to the airport for Nikki Haley. She was nice as can be but did only one per.

Nikki Haley

Autograph


Next up a music venue with En Vogue, Salt N Peppa, and New Kids on the Block. Need 2 members of New Kids and all of the rest. Sadly it is a bad venue. So you have to get them at other spots. While waiting there I see rapper D-Nice. Never heard of him but got the op.

I found a spot and got Salt of Salt N Peppa but didn't see Peppa. At another spot I got New Kids member Danny Wood. Sadly I had him already. So the night is largely a bust. I had a flight for all members of En Vogue but since I saw they wore masks for their paid meet and greets I didn't bother to try.

Full list of photo ops


And finally Linda McMahon. I met her before but I wanted to get some autos. She was doing a 2 day event. 

Went the first day. Never saw Linda the whole time but I got former Governor of Texas Rick Perry, football legend Lou Holtz, Kellyanne Conway (update), Joni Ernst (senator), and the cast of the TV Show Wise Guys (John Tabacco, Cara Castronuova, and Lou Gelormino). Saw Newt Gingrich but didn't bother to chase him down for an op as I have him a couple of times.

On to day 2. Donald Trump was there that day but of course no shot at him. I do get Tommy Tuberville (senator), and Keith Kellogg (former National Security Advisor). And finally I do see Linda McMahon at the very end. She does ops, signs one item for one person, but declines autographs otherwise. This is painful cause I had an op and this is just an update. I needed autos more than the op.

To make matters worse, I was blown off 3 times by Marjorie Taylor Greene, a senator I actually would have liked a photo op with. 

Linda McMahon

Wise Guys

Day 1 photo ops

Day 2 photo ops


No comments:

Post a Comment