Friday, February 3, 2023

Final day of 2022 meets is a quick WWE haul

NOTE: Please read my final week report (previous post) before reading this.


My EIGHTH day in a row where I was out at least in some form (a new record for me outside of the festivities of the televisions in NYC), and my final day of 2022 meets, I would do some WWE. RAW would be in town and I had two main wants, Solo Sikoa and Michin (Mia Yim).  I got both their flights out. Both were leaving around the same time - from different airports! So I had to choose one. I of course chose Solo, the only member of the Bloodline I have yet to meet. 

I go to the airport and it's largely repeat meets for me. I get Alexa Bliss (combo), Bayley (op only, refused autos), and Elias. I told Elias that I never met Ezekiel and he goes "maybe someday". I got Baron Corbin to sign a card. Didn't get another op with him. Solo Sikoa came through wearing a full green jumpsuit and hoodie. We asked him for ops he goes "sorry I'm late have to go through". I was floored because it seems he's already a dick. It was 90 minutes before his flight. After a very rough week, I wasn't going to give up on my main want for the day so easily! 

I decide to go through and see if I can meet him where he waits. So I do. While doing this I get Nikki Cross (combo). I go to Solo spot I then see him just sitting in front of a window with his back turned to the entire airport, headphones on, head down. I decide to wait for him to get up and board the plane to ask again. While waiting I see Sami Zyan and get another op. I also see Bayley again but decide not to bother her again. 

When the plane boards he gets up, I ask him, and he signals for me to take the op! I get the full combo from him. Success! My solo (pun intended) fresh meet for the day! Walking back to where I was I see Rea Ripley and get another op. Wait back at the original spot and I see Byron Saxton. He is wearing a mask. He knows who I am so I simply go up to him and say hi and chat a little. I could have waited more and scoured the airport more, but sadly I had to bail as I had non-combo related life things to do. This ended 2022 combos for me. 

Autographs


WWE_E V4 additions: 

Alexa Bliss
Nikki Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment