Monday, February 20, 2023

Some scattered meets in January and February including more WWE

January and February has been largely slow for me (in preparation for a packed march). I haven't been coming out too much, and some of the times I did come out I sadly didn't do well. Failed on the likes of Leslie Odom, Paul Reiser, Madison Bailey, and Madelyn Cline. Let's look at some of the things that did result in ops.

First off, there was an event I was hoping to see Warren Buffet. But sadly he would not show up. I wound up getting some politicians I didn't care for and an autograph from Cal Ripken Jr.

Full list of photo ops

Autograph


Next up, had a flight for Natalie Horner. She is an early 2000s pop singer in the group Cascada, known for hits like "Every time We Touch" and "Miracle". Waited for her and she was nice doing ops and autographs.

Natalie Horler of Cascada

Autographs


Keeping up with music I went for Dave Pirner, the original lead singer of Soul Asylum. Waited after the show. Started with one barely valid member. Then David comes out and was super cool. After I got the combo he inquired if he met me before but I told him truthfully that it was my first time meeting him. He said he remembers someone last night with the same camera. I clarified that it was  who he had met the prior evening and that we indeed have similar cameras. He goes "did you guys buy the cameras together"?

Who?

Dave Pirner

Autograph


Then, a quick WWE run. I had a flight on all 4 members of Legado Del Fantasma. Since I never met the 3 male members, I thought I'd go. Plus who knows who else I would see. 

Wait and I see Zelina Vega. I ask for her auto and she says she would do one. I tell her all I have is two but she reiterates she would only do one. I say ok, she signs, and I thank her. 

Next up I see Santos Escobar (with shades), then Cruz Del Toro, then Joaquin Wilde. All fresh meets for me and all super nice and happy to do combos. All signed the same 8x10 Zelina signed. 

In all this I realized I saw Shotzi but didn't ask her. DOH! It's ok I have a good idea where she's going next. I go there and wait. I first see Joaquin Wilde again and have him sign his entry on the WWE_E V4. Then while waiting I see Sarah Logan and Erik of the Viking Raiders with their child. I ask Sarah for an auto on the WWE_E V4 but she excused herself cause she was chasing the child. After a while Erik is carrying the child I ask Sarah and she signs. 

Then I say hi to Erik and tell him as soon as he's free from the child I will get his autograph. He says he can sign right now and I say ok. I get him to complete the Viking Raiders entry. Sarah then says "only when the child is running".

Wait some more and there is this guy, middle aged, on the phone, yelling and cursing out someone, probably his wife. Saying things like "I go buy groceries bla bla bla". While that was happening Joaquin Wilde walks by and chuckles with me about it and I tell him "airport entertainment". 

I see Shotzi and ask her for the op she declines using no make up as an excuse. DAMMIT! I am 0-3 on Shotzi as the first 2 times I got mask shots and this time she declines. 

Then Cruz Del Toro and Santos Escobar come together and I ask for a group shot. This was also an excuse to get Santos with no shades. While they are in line I get Cruz to sign the Raul Mendoza entry of the WWE_E V4 and Santos on the inside cover. This ended the quick haul. 

After this I go for actress Jennette McCurdy. But she refuses to take off the mask for ops and refuses to sign. Another epic disaster meet. Then one guy spotted a football play, a complete WHO name for me. He did ops.

Joaquin Wilde

Cruz Del Toro and Santos Escobar

Full list of photo ops

Autographs


WWE_E V4

Erik (Viking Raiders entry)
Cruz Del Toro (Raul Mendoza entry)
Joaquin Wilde
Sarah Logan
Santos Escobar (inside cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment