Thursday, February 9, 2023

First con of 2023: Baltimore Celebfest 6

Attended my first con of 2023, Baltimore Celebfest 6. I had very few main wants. I had lots of lower wants but needed to save up for upcoming cons. So I stuck with my core wants. 

First up, I go for child actor and little Johnny Wyatt in WWE, James DiGiacomo (son of Jamison). Got a photo op. 

Then I go to his father where I needed him to complete an old WWF mag already signed by Ted Dibiase and King Kong Bundy. That completion was actually the main reason I came to this con.

Of all the other wants on my list, I simply got Rosemary and Jessicka Havok. I had lots of other females on the list but chose to skip them to save money.

Besides that I just chilled in the con, said hi to people, said hi to So Cal Val who knows me. She now lives in England and barely comes to the US anymore. Ended my time with a slightly better shot with Bushwacker Luke. He will be reunited with Butch for Wrestlecon in LA. Told him to please tell Butch to come to Philadelphia in 2024.

James DiGiacomo

Rosemary and Jessicka Havok

Bushwacker Luke

Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment