Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Broke down the DOORS and found some POISON


A couple of music meets for me, two repeat meets and one fresh meet. On September 25, 2012 Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger of The Doors were doing a concert. Got them once before but they're legends so I went for them again. I had hoped they would stop for fans after the concert but no dice. So I had to go to the next spot. At the next spot they go "two things each". And me with only one thing 

Both were nice and friendly. I got a combo with each. When getting Ray he even said "don't forget Rob". 

Ray Manzarek

Robby Krieger

Autographs

On November 16, 2012 Bret Michaels was doing an appearance at Petsmart about 15 minutes from my house to promote his new line of pets rock products  Bret Michaels was someone I've wanted for a while and kept missing. So I had to do this. When I got to him he was ultra nice and friendly. I got a combo. 

Bret Michaels

Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment