Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Monstermania Hunt Valley, MD September 29, 2012


I attended this con with less than a handful of names I wanted. My main want was John Kassir, who voiced the Crypt Keeper in Tales from the Crypt. I went for him first. He was very nice and appreciative to all fans. He had 8x10s and official trading cards. I really liked a card that featured Elvis suited Crypt Keeper. So I got that signed. It even has the caption "The KING is in the Crypt". I got my photo op then I recorded him  as he did his crypt keeper impression! HCIT! 




I then stood in line for Jamie Kennedy and he was late. I was first in line and my plan was to leave just after getting him. He arrived and I elected to get a combo. I asked him to stand for the photo op  and he goes "you're going to make me work". Before leaving I got one impulse get, namely Edward  Herrmann from Annie and Richie Rich. This ended a quick, easy, and stress free show. 

John Kassir

Jamie Kennedy

Edward Herrmann

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment