Tuesday, August 13, 2013

the BOSS was TRANSFORMED into a FOX

Having given up on Meagan Fox photo ops at least for the short term, me and Joresky see that she's started to do them again! So we decide to try for her again. This would be my third attempt and Joresky's fifth attempt. Additionally, a huge top want of mine was filming, namely Bill Murray. 

As a prelude for this, I go solo to meet Tony Danza, who was hosting an event. Upon further research the event advertises "celebrity book signing" upon it's conclusion, though it didn't specify who would be signing. 

Tony Danza is a name that is very hit and miss on the street. Essentially scoring a photo op with him depends which direction the wind blows. The last time I tried for him he signed but would not do a photo op  So this was something I sought out to correct. 

I arrive at the event and thanks to the mooching Gods easily mooch my way in. I then find out that he's doing a book signing after the event. Even better the event is almost over as I arrive. All the blocks are falling into place! So I purchase the book and get in line. 

While in line I was a bit nervous they would kick me out of line since I didn't have a lanyard for the event on me, but this would not be an issue. As I wait in line I see that another block falls into place: He is doing photo ops! YES! Victory is in my grasps! 

I finally get to him and by that time he wanted to move us along but did my combo! This marks my third photo op from Who's the Boss as I already have Judith Light and Alyssa Milano.

I then meet up with Joresky as we get a good nights sleep to prepare for a long and tedious day.

We arrive for Murray. Upon arriving we find out he's not filming till late. We then recieve info that Meagan Fox's filming is about to end. We figure we could get Meagan Fox and then go back for Bill.

Upon arriving I quickly see Meagan Fox enter the building where she is filming. I wisely decide not to do anything right there and then since I didn't want to hurt my chances where the photo op actually has a 50% chance of happening. 

We arrive at the correct spot and we see Radioman. Additionally there were two other heavy set graphers that were father and son who were not happy that we were here.

Upon arriving we see her husband Brian Austin Green leaving the spot wearing shades holding his child's hand on one hand and carrying Meagan's baby on his other hand. We ask for a photo op and he says he's carrying the baby. We then say ok and back off. Minutes later he comes back, childless and no shades and poses with us no problem! We finally score something. This marks my third actor from the TV show Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles as I already have Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker.

 Sadly, this spurt of happiness would quickly be obliterated. 

The information we got was bad cause filming was going on later than we expected. But since Radioman was here and Meagan Fox has been nice as of late, we decided to stay. 

While waiting we receive news that made me die inside. Two people we know waiting with some old people and kids and just barely scored the Bill Murray photo op. I was beside myself for the next few hours. Meanwhile the father/son due made me even more misrable and depressed by showing me some of the impossible photo ops they have. I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw photo ops with Paul McCartney, Sean Connery, among others I don't even want to try and remember. They even mooched a Beach Boys group photo op at a concert

Additionally, the graphers tried to get us to leave by repeatedly telling us filming wouldn't end till 2 AM. They would also say things like "Sit on Radioman's lap tell him what you want for Christmas! Hey Radioman, he wants to sit on your lap and tell you what he wants for Christmas".

After a long, miserable, and depressing wait, the witching hour arrives at about 12:30. 

Radioman gives in his envelope full of 8x10s for her to sign. They tell Radioman to come tomorrow morning to pick them up and he says ok. Wow Radioman being blown off, at least for the evening. 

They said no autographs then they line the four of us up for photo ops, and we all SCORE the photo op! After my photo op is secured I quickly grab a magazine to try to score the auto. I vocally beg and plead. She hesitates back and forth and finally signs my magazine  Couldn't believe I actually got an autograph that evening and Radioman did not!

We then head to the spot for Bill Murray to attempt to redeem this big error. Sadly the security guard was was being the huge  that he is and Joresky was not being helpful as he just stood there instead of standing his ground  We then head out, with success that felt like defeat. Only because this defeat was someone in the caliber of Bill Murray.






While a Meagan Fox combo is technically no failure, this success is truly one that is covered in metaphorical blood. Between all the times I tried for her I missed out on so many names. Names such as:

Stephen King
Neil Patrick Harris 
Bill Murray
Taylor Lautner
Gordon Lightfoot 

To name some. Truly a combo covered in blood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment