Thursday, August 8, 2013

Various different meets

Taking a nice break from NYC, the source of so much agony and so much joy at the same time, I hit up various meets at various different times.


First up in late June I set out to meet Walking Dead actress Sarah Wayne Callies. She goes for some good cash at conventions and was a nice convenient stop before going out clubbing. While at the spot I got photo ops with Finn Wittrock and other names. Sarah herself was as nice as can be. Did photo ops and signed. I got her on three. A combo and two extras, that's a $100+ convention value right there 







Next up I wake up in early July to wait for Barry Manilow. This was an auto only mission as I already had an awesome photo op with him. When I saw him I managed to get him on three items! As I would later find out this was the nicest he was throughout his stay, cause he would barely do one per person after that! One guy even told me he had to really beg him for one. So I lucked out good. 



Later that evening I was waiting for John Williams at a spot (other graphers were there as well). It got late and I wisely chose to leave that spot so I could go where I could actually get something, namely Michael Winslow from the Police Academy movies. As I would later find out the graphers saw no one. 

I got to Winslow and he was so cool signing and doing photo ops. 



And some WWE meets! I didn't get any photo ops since I had everyone that was there. I did want a goat faced Daniel Bryan photo op but sadly he was wearing a stupid cap so I did not see that as an upgrade of what I have. Kane had glasses on so that shot is also a downgrade from what I have. Daniel Bryan signed one per person I had two he didn't do the other one. Ryback was a total Jerk. Jericho was his usual friendly self.


This is what I got on the WWE_E V2

Curtis Axel
Chris Jericho
The Miz

No comments:

Post a Comment